5 Benefits of Adding a Serum to Your Skincare Routine September 25 2017, 0 Comments
Adding a serum to your skincare routine is crucial to healthier skin and can make a big difference, especially if you are trying to combat acne and/or keep your skin bright and plump, and that’s basically everyone!
I am dedicated to giving you the best skin of your life and have put years of research into finding the right ingredients for my serums. My serums offer the ultimate protection against environmental pollution, as well as providing your skin with instant nourishment.
5 Benefits of Adding a Serum to Your Skincare Routine
- They give results; I created my Potion No.1 and Potion No. 2 Age Defying Serums with all natural, high quality ingredients that make up 75% of the actual product, there are no by-product ingredients (synthetic preservatives) or fillers. This creates a product that gives you long lasting results!
- Fewer breakouts; With daily use of my serums you will have fewer or no breakouts. "I haven't had one breakout since starting Jenette All Natural Skin Care 6 weeks ago, only small bumps that go away quickly.” This is especially true for Potion No. 1 that reduces redness, bumps and instantly clams your skin.
- Eliminate dry skin; Omega fatty acids naturally occur in these serums, they act as a plumping retinol... you will never go dry again!
- You will save money; Because my potions are multifunctional, i.e. they lift, tone, protect and hydrate your skin, you will need (to use) less product
- Mood enhancing; Both serums smell amazing and have mood enhancing qualities that go beyond skincare. “Potion No. 2 is amazing! My normally dry skin is never dry now. And the smell is intoxicating. I can't live without it!” Potion No. 1 functions as a natural pick me and anti-depressant and Potion No. 2 is calming and hormonally balancing.
My clients refer to these serums as a miracle in a bottle and I know you will feel the same way after using them! Get 25% off your first order and free shipping to the US and Canada through the end of September!